Sunday, October 30, 2011

Reflections

Thus far in this course I have learned much more about the vast breadth of google applications as well as I have learned about other programs that are not offered on the mac. I am a mac user myself, but it is beneficial to learn about the programs that Microsoft offers as well because you do not always know what programs the school you work in will offer. 

     I have enjoyed using the blog, I think it is a great way for to communicate with your students because you are able to display many different mediums in one forum. It is also simple to use. 

   My favorite thing we have done so far in the course has been the digital story. I think it is a great way to introduce a lesson and capture the students attention. 

   The course thus far has been interesting, however, it would be helpful if there were more acknowledgement to the students who have already used many of these programs. Sometimes, while I feel that I always am learning something in class, there are other times when it is very repetitive to things we have already learned in undergrad. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your feedback. I hope you are feeling opportunities to take your skills even further, and I invite you to take a leadership role in the class to assist your less-experienced peers anytime. I'm glad you are enjoying digital storytelling, and hope you find our future technology explorations interesting.

    ReplyDelete