Thursday, September 1, 2011

Teddy Bears go Blogging

This article was AMAZING! Literally, from the second I started reading it my brain could barely focus on the article to finish, because I just wanted to jump up and go talk to my head teachers about implenting something like this in our classroom. We study South America in the first grade at our school and how great would it be, with or without the Teddy Bear, to exchange a blog with a class from a South American country.
      Furthermore, this idea would be something new and exciting for the students. It would be something they could look forward too. And it would also give students that quick one on one time with the teacher, where the teacher could remind that single student of the writing convention that student needs to work on.
     I am definitely going to print out this article and share it with my lower school faculty. I agree that blogging would me a more valuable source of technology as compared to email, because it is one place where all the posts are compiled.

AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Glad you're going to share this. Please keep posting about how that goes with your fellow teachers!

    ReplyDelete